The 150 Digital Booklet System is Duplo's entry-level sheet feeding system connecting the DSF-2200 Sheet Feeder with the DBM-150S Bookletmaker. The DSF-2200 comes loaded with a number of high-end features including Duplo's own belt suction feed system, front and side air separation, an anti-static device and ultrasonic double feed detection for enhanced feed reliability. It feeds up to 200 sheets per minute and offers a variety of options including a trail edge air kit, pre-loading kit, and 1D & 2D barcode readers.
Featuring the Isaberg Rapid stapler and staple cartridge, the DBM-150S Bookletmaker produces a high quality, flat staple every time. Each cartridge holds 5,000 staples and wear parts are replaced each time the cartridge is changed out, providing a high level of reliability. The DBM-150S Bookletmaker can be operated via the control panel where up to 16 jobs can be saved in memory or via a PC using the optional PC Controller software.
Compact in size yet built-in with high performance features, the 150 Digital Booklet System produces superior corner, side or saddle-stapled applications up to 1,720 booklets per hour.
- Suitable for short volume demands
- Accepts output from multiple printers
- Converts pre-collated sets into finished booklets
- Belt suction feeding with front and side air separation
- Built-in ultrasonic double feed detection and anti-static device
- Isaberg Rapid stapler and staple cartridge
- 16-job memory
- Optional PC Controller software