Duplo and Ricoh have partnered to bring the 350 PRO/350R In-line Booklet System. Using the Ricoh Peripheral Interface Port (RPIP) together with the Duplo DIB-R In-line Bridge, the 350 PRO/350R In-line Booklet System connects the Duplo DBM-350 Bookletmaker to supported Ricoh printers. The result? A heavy-duty bookletmaking solution for entry level production that eliminate touch points and enables printed documents to be delivered one sheet at a time into the bookletmaker without any manual intervention required.
The 350 PRO In-line Booklet System is available for Ricoh PRO C9100/9110/7100/7110. The 350R In-line Booklet System is available for Ricoh 8100/8110/8120.
- PC Controller software for easy operation
- Saddle, side, and corner stitching
- Hand-feed section via the DIB-R In-line Bridge
- Deluxe stitch heads for quality stitched booklets
- SCC (Slit/Cut/Crease) module option (350 PRO only)
- DSS-350 Square Spine option for flatter booklets