The Duplo 350i Digital Booklet System connects the DSF-2200 Sheet Feeder with the DBM-350 Bookletmaker, creating the perfect mid-volume digital finishing solution. The DSF-2200 comes loaded with a number of high-end features including Duplo's own belt suction feed system, front and side air separation, an anti-static device and ultrasonic double feed detection for enhanced feed reliability. It feeds increased paper sizes up to 14" x 20" (or 9.05" x 24" via optional Extension Tray Kit) up to 200 sheets per minute and offers a variety of options including a trail edge air kit, pre-loading kit, and 1D & 2D barcode readers.
Using the PC Controller software for easy operation, heavy-duty Deluxe stitching heads to produce quality stitches, push belt technology to prevent marking and static build-up, and a built-in book spine compressor, the 350i Digital Booklet System can produce up to 3,000 high quality booklets per hour. Expand the flexibility, versatility, and range of the system by adding the optional corner stitch kit or small booklet kit.
- Ideal for mid-production printers
- Accepts output from multiple printers
- Converts pre-collated sets into finished booklets
- Feeds larger sheet sizes up to 24" with optional Extension Tray Kit
- Belt suction feeding with front and side air separation
- Built-in ultrasonic double feed detection and anti-static device
- PC Controller software for easy job setup
- Integrated Book Spine Compressor
- Heavy-duty Deluxe 26D Stitcher Heads