The Duplo 600i Digital Booklet System configures the DSF-2200 Sheet Feeder with the high volume DBM-600 Bookletmaker, creating a bookletmaking solution ideal for mid to large volume printers. The DSF-2200 comes loaded with a number of high-end features including Duplo's own belt suction feed system, front and side air separation, an anti-static device and ultrasonic double feed detection for enhanced feed reliability. It feeds increased paper sizes up to 14" x 20" (or 9.05" x 24" via the optional Extension Tray Kit) up to 200 sheets per minute and offers a variety of options including a trail edge kit, pre-loading kit, and 1D & 2D barcode readers.
With the DBM-600 Bookletmaker, jobs can be saddle, side, or corner-stitched up to 5,200 booklets per hour and the automatic setup feature allows users to go from large-size to CD-size book jobs without any manual adjustments. Maximize productivity by adding the optional PC Controller to control the entire system from one convenient location.
- Ideal for mid to large volume printers
- Accepts output from multiple printers
- Converts pre-collated sets into finished booklets
- Creates saddle, side, corner-stitched booklets as well as letter landscape applications
- Feeds larger sheet sizes up to 24" with optional Extension Tray Kit
- Belt suction feeding with front and side air separation
- Built-in ultrasonic double feed detection and anti-static device
- Optional PC Controller can be added for easy set up
- Optional three-knife trimming capabilities and 2-up processing can be added with the DKT-200 Two-Knife Trimmer