The single-clamp Duplo DPB-500 PUR Perfect Binder is ideal for binding books printed on digital and coated stocks. The PUR glue provides a high pull-strength, ensuring each page is firmly bound and can be opened flat without any risk of page detachment.
The closed tank system offers huge cost and productivity benefits compared to open-tank systems as it does not require draining after each session which incurs wasted material and downtime. Just like Duplo's standard-adhesive DPB-500 Perfect Binder, it runs at speeds of up to 525 cycles an hour and is capable of binding a wide range of materials.
- Designed for short to medium runs, and variable data productions
- PUR binding for digital and coated stocks
- Quick and easy setup and changeover
- Single-clamp, fully automated
- Automatic book thickness detection for side glue & cover scoring