The DSS-350 Square Spine module adds a square spine finish to offset and digitally-printed booklets, providing a flatter look. With a processing speed of up to 2,600 booklets per hour, the DSS-350 is ideal for low to mid-volume runs and is the fastest of its kind. It can be used as a stand-alone unit or can be configured in-line with the DBM-350 Bookletmaker or in off-line mode with the DBMS Saddle Stitcher to finish a variety of applications including yearbooks, catalogs, calendars, and more.
- Adds a square spine finish for a flatter look
- Ideal for low to mid-volume runs
- Processes up to 2,600 booklets per hour
- Finishes booklets up to 0.17"/4.2 mm thick
- Can be used stand-alone to hand feed
- Can be configured with the DBM-350/T Bookletmaker
- Can be configured with the DBMS/T Saddle Stitcher in off-line mode (stand is required)