The iSaddle Pro Digital Booklet System is Duplo's sheet-fed saddle stitching system, combining the high-speed DSF-6000 Sheet Feeder with the saddle stitcher. Equipped with a technologically-advanced Air Management System, the DSF-6000 provides an unsurpassed level of high speed performance that ensures consistent feeding of a wide variety of paper types and weights, from 64 gsm to 300 gsm, at a speed of up to 600 sheets per minute. The main tray offers a loading capacity of 24” (610mm), which minimizes reloading by supporting longer run times. Three-side air separation and integrated static eliminator effectively handle the static common with digitally printed media. Optical and ultrasonic sensors accurately detect feed errors, should they occur.
Using an integrated scoring mechanism and plough fold technology, the iSaddle Pro Digital Booklet System accurately scores and plough folds subsets up to 10 sheets and can saddle stitch and trim up to 30-sheet booklets. For added versatility and productivity, the optional DKT-200 Two-Knife Trimmer can be added to produce full-bleed applications and process 2-up booklets.
- High volume sheet feeding and bookletmaking
- Feeds up to 600 sheets per minute
- 24" high capacity stacker
- User-friendly PC Controller software
- Feeds up to 14" x 24" paper using the optional DSF-CFL Cover Feeder
- Optional Barcode Kit ensures complete set integrity using 1D or 2D barcodes
- Adapters are available to adapt the DSF-6000 paper cart to the HP Indigo 5500/7000 or Xerox iGen 3/4
- Optional DKT-200 Two-Knife Trimmer can be added to produce full-bleed booklets