The Martin Yale® CR828 is designed to provide performance, efficiency and a consistent quality of product outcome with each use making it essential to any business that prides itself to professional quality literature production.
The CR828 Semi-Automatic Creaser features:
- Quick and easy set-up, simply remove from the packaging, install the paper stops, plug in and done!
- Has six sturdy rubber feet allowing the machine to sit squarely and evenly on any flat surface
- Durable steel construction for many years of use
- Hard-anodized aluminum paper guides/paper stops to secure your documents firmly in position for a more accurate crease everytime
- Creases a panel of up to 28″ wide and 18.2″ long
- 3-button hand activation control panel: Crease, Foot Pedal On/Off, Reverse test/DeJam
- Automatic Jam detection
- Easy set-up for single or double-fold
Depends on user
Paper Size Range
Up to 28.0 x 18.2"
Paper Weight Range
341 gsm 130# Cover 16 (.016") Point
100 to 230
20.0 L x 24.0 W x 7.0 H in (51.0 x 61.0 x 18.0 cm)
33.5 lbs (15.2 kg)