For transfer professionals in the high–quality short–run marketplace, staying competitive means having a printer that can deliver a lot—for less. A workhorse that turns out breathtaking output at a fast pace for just pennies per page, and fits comfortably into your existing color workflow.
Above all, as OKI understands it, your printer must be able to print true white.
The new OKI proColor™ pro920WT Tabloid/A3 digital color printer is the perfect solution for your on–demand printing needs, especially because white is so important to your output. The addition of white toner allows for lower–cost textile transfer media for direct imaging to fabric applications. It's also perfect for lower–cost signage and films that require white. The pro920WT combines:
- HD (High Definition) Color printing for breathtaking output
- Inclusion of white toner for printing on textile/transparent media1
- White Transfer mode for specialty media, transfers and clear films
- Cost–efficient short–run production printing capability
- 1200 x 600 dpi print resolution for clear, sharp text and graphics
- High–productivity print speed—up to 31 ppm Color and 36 ppm Monochrome2
- 512 MB RAM standard and a powerful 800 MHz processor
- Memory and paper capacity upgrades, optional 40 GB hard disk drive
- 1–Year On–Site warranty3 for lower operating costs